Sometimes bad things happen to good people. Sometimes, we see life crumbling before our eye's and it's a living hell. Figure out the "how".....you're hurting and want to help. Here are 7 steps to help you figure out the "how":
1. First understand, God is not punishing you or your loved one's. The circumstance is yours to face.
2. The way out is the way through. The only way to get out is to work your way through the situation.
3. Sometimes you have to go into the darkness. You must go to dark places in order to find light. Sometimes we remain in dark places for awhile, and I can't tell you how long. It's different for everyone and it takes time to deal with the issues. but by dealing with the issues, you will find the light. And it will be there, on the other side.
4. Look for blessings along the way. These blessings come in all forms, lesson's learned may teach you something. Or perhaps someone new pops into your life. NOTICE THEM!! I have learned many lesson's and met a significant person in my life who I thank God for everyday. And I thank them for that personally and through God.
5. Allow yourself to receive. Receiving gifts of food, comfort, gifts. People will try to help you, LET THEM!! Learn to be a good receiver and this will help you in the next step.
6. Step Out! Step out to give! When you give, it opens yourself up to receive. You begin to find a little light. You step into service in some fashion. Through serving, you discover you ARE worthy. You discover light.
7. Finally, remember...You are not alone. Wherever you are, God goes with you. These moments are teachable moments in time. We remember God was there all along. Sometimes we're just caught-up in the moment and forget, trying to be strong and do things ourselves. Then, we remember God is always there. Perhaps turn to counselor's, spiritual support, family, friends, caregivers. But remember, God goes with you wherever you are!!
Bless you, and those supporting you! And remember, there is a way out. Just work your way through it and you will see the light!